Apply for DE FOA 0002472
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Transforming America’s Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Financial Exploitation and Abuse
Previous opportunity: Space Domain Awareness Grand Challenge – in situ Plasma and Event-Based Satellite Data
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002472
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002472) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002524||Opportunities to Improve Geothermal Technology Cost and Performance Modeling Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0002498||Innovative Methods to Control Hydraulic Properties of Enhanced Geothermal Systems|
|DE FOA 0002513||SolSmart Program Management|
|DE FOA 0002457||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM|
|DE FOA 0002539||RFI: Technical Research Opportunities for Photovoltaic System End of Life Management|
|DE FOA 0002473||DE-FOA-0002473: Single-Use Plastics Recycling (SUPR)|
|DE FOA 0002529||Request for Information (RFI) on Hydrogen Program’s Demonstration Opportunities aligned with HyShot Initiative|
|DE FOA 0002540||RFI: Inclusive Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Climate Technology|
|DE FOA 0002525||Wells of Opportunity (WOO): Amplify II & ReAmplify|
|DE FOA 0002549||DE-FOA-0002549: REQUEST FOR INFORMATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002472", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.