Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program (HRSA 18 063)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.127.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $130,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 59 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NHLBI K01/K08/K23 Recipients (R03) - (Clinical Trial Optional)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 18 063) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 071||R40 Maternal and Child Health Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST) Program|
|HRSA 18 072||R40 Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Secondary Data Analysis Research (SDAR) Program|
|HRSA 18 069||Advancing Systems of Services for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs|
|PA FPR 18 001||FY18 Office of Population Affairs Research Grant Priorities|
|PA FPT 18 001||Title X Family Planning Clinical Training Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 18 046||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program|
|HRSA 18 052||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|PA FPR 18 002||FY18 Office of Population Affairs Research Grant Priorities|
|72049218RFA00001||TB Platforms for Sustainable Detection, Care and Treatment Activity|
|HRSA 18 012||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) – Registered Nurses in Primary Care (RNPC) Training Program|
|HRSA 18 008||Preventive Medicine Residency Program|
|CDC RFA DP18 1801||Improving Student Health and Academic Achievement through Nutrition, Physical Activity and the Management of Chronic Conditions in Schools|
|HRSA 18 013||Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Training Primary Care Champions|
|RFA IP 18 001||Reducing Disparities in Vaccination Coverage by Poverty Status Among Young Children: An Assessment of Parental Experience, Barriers, and Challenges with Accessing Quality Vaccination Services|
|HRSA 18 017||Regional Public Health Training Centers (PHTC) Program|
|HRSA 18 035||Rapid Response Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies|
|HRSA 18 065||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
|HRSA 18 095||Increasing Organ Donation Awareness|
|HRSA 18 083||Children’s Safety Network Program|
|TI 18 002||Family Treatment Drug Court|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 18 063", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: