Environment and Salts on Masonry (P17AS00612)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Environment and Salts on Masonry" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.923.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P15AC01125 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,222.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment
Previous opportunity: African American Civil Rights (AACR) History Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00612) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00611||Documenting African American Migration, Segregation, and Civil Rights History at Manhattan Project National Historical Park, Hanford|
|NPSNOINTIR1701230||Historic Road Alignment Survey for Historic Route 66 in California and Route 66 Historic Property Survey Data Collection in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area|
|NOIP17AC01116||Wolf Predation on Beavers and Moose in Voyageurs National Park|
|USGS 16 FAC 0171||NOTICE OF INTENT: Creation of new and updates to existing records of the Alaska Resource Data File to help in the assessment of the mineral resource potential in Alaska and Canada|
|NOI ILAB 17 04||Combatting Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region|
|NOI ILAB 17 06||Tools for Reducing the Risks of Child Labor and Unacceptable Conditions of Work in Women’s Economic Empowerment Initiatives|
|USGS 17 FAC 0382||Comparative Studies of the Surfaces of Several Small Bodies in the Solar System|
|NPS 17 NERO 0123||Lamprey Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|SBR25017GR0017||Press Freedom and Innovation in Journalism|
|USGS 17 FAC 0274||Improve Alaska Hydrgraphy|
|17PA02||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|P17AS00615||Student Experience in National Trails Interdisciplinary Course Development|
|NPS 17 NERO 0125||New Jersey Pinelands Long-Term Environmental Monitoring Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 004||Media Training for Journalists in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0120||Administrative History of Hampton National Historic Site|
|P17AS00627||Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments|
|USGS 17 FAC 0275||Cook Inlet Watershed Hydrography|
|NPS 17 NERO 0128||Heritage Development Partnership|
|NPS 17 NERO 0130||Inventory and Monitor Endangered Archeological Sites at Great Island and Great Beach Hill, Cape Cod National Seashore, Wellfleet, Massachusetts|
|P17AS00631||SAFR Municipal Pier Documentation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00612", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: