Folsom-Auburn Recreation Management (BOR MP 17 N018)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Folsom-Auburn Recreation Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.524.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: African American Civil Rights (AACR) History Grants
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 17 N018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00528||Bandelier Archeological Inventory, 2016-2020 MOD|
|F17AS00332||FY 17 KNLT NLEB Survey|
|L17AS00222||BLM-New Mexico Enchanted Circle Trails Enhancement|
|F17AS00333||FY 17 KNLT Forestry Techs|
|USGS 17 FA 0001A||Notice of Intent|
|BOR MP 17 N020||Irrigation Water Delivery and Efficiency Project|
|F17AS00337||Land Trust Alliance Education Grant|
|USGS FA 17 0349||Notice of Intent: Quaternary Geological Map of Northern Minnesota at 1:500,000|
|P17AS00533||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|L17AS00223||BLM-NM Archaeological Museum Collections Management|
|L17AS00224||BLM-NM, Oklahoma Archaeological Education Outreach|
|NPSNOINTIR1701189||To identify, preserve, interpret and improve accessibility to the historic trails and associated features and landmarks and to promote public awareness of and appreciation for the Pony Express NHT.|
|NPSNOINTIR1701190||Study, preserve, protect, interpret, and promote the Old Spanish NHT|
|NPSNOINTIR1701195||To protect the historic integrity of the El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT, its contributions to tourism and economic development along its path and to educate the public about its resources and opportunities.|
|USGS 17 FA 0284||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00543||Genetic Analysis of Relic Aspen|
|P17AS00542||Support for Implementation of New Legislation Requirements|
|P17AS00546||Residence 1 Viga Preservation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 17 N018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: