Apply for USDA FNS CNTN COHORT B FY2021
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Team Nutrition Training Grant for School Meal Recipe Development, Cohort B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.574.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 18, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Innovative Water Infrastructure Workforce Development Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Institutes for Higher Education Faculty
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS CNTN COHORT B FY2021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS CNTN COHORT B FY2021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|720BHA21RFA00002||Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Haiti|
|7200AA21RFA00007||Innovation Lab for Food Systems for Nutrition|
|USDA FNS SNAP 2021||FY2021 SNAP Longitudinal Data|
|720BHA21RFA00001||Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Mozambique|
|USDA FNS SNAP 21 DATA||Data and Technical Assistance (DATA) Grants Program|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2021||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|720BHA21RFA00004 IFRP RFA DRAFT 2021||2021-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS CNTN COHORT B FY2021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.