National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books (P17AS00352)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00810 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU
Previous opportunity: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Prototype System Testing and Core Technology Development
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00352) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 005||English Access Micro-scholarship Program for Central and Southern Iraq|
|DOSGEO 17 GR 005 GEO 062217||Media Literacy Program|
|NPS DOIP17AC00930||Conservation Intern for Visitor Services Projects at Anchorage Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|H NOFO 17 100||Empowering Youth to Combat GBV|
|NPS 17 NERO 0044||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|DS BAGHDAD PD 2017 005||English Access Micro-scholarship Program for Central and Southern Iraq|
|NAWCAD 17 1 0001||FY17/18 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants|
|NPS 17 NERO 0083||Johnstown Flood Museum|
|P17AS00455||Civil Right Interns in the Nationâ¿¿s Capital|
|P17AS00461||Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area Administrative History|
|DHS ST 17 104 CBD 0001||Genetic Engineering Machine Competition|
|USGS FA 17 9151||Analysis and Reporting of Existing Data on Low-Density Detection of Brown Treesnakes on Guam|
|USGS FA 17 8384||The origin, character, and mineral potential of Proterozoic-age basement rocks and the nature of the Proterozoic-Paleozoic unconformity in northeastern Iowa|
|H NOFO 17 101||Arts for Social Change|
|ED GRANTS 062817 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Research and Studies Program: Research, Studies, and Surveys CFDA Number 84.017A|
|F17AS00300||Hands on Conservation Science Education|
|P17AS00468||National Accessibility Technical Assistance and Support|
|P17AS00486||Historic Preservation, Trail Maintenance and Erosion Control|
|F17AS00309||Refuge Living Labs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00352", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: