NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime 2017 (NIJ 2017 12043)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Monitor Water Quality Intern- INDU- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
Previous opportunity: Subsurface Biogeochemical Research
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2017 12043) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2017 11147||NIJ FY17 Comprehensive School Safety Initiative|
|NIJ 2017 11153||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Victims of Crime|
|NIJ 2017 11462||NIJ FY17 Research, Development, and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety|
|NIJ 2017 11182||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Teen Dating Violence, Sexual Violence, and Intimate Partner Violence|
|BJA 2017 11546||BJA FY 17 Tribal Justice Systems Infrastructure Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2017 11380||BJA FY 17 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
|NIJ 2017 11185||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Individuals|
|BJA 2017 11443||BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Law Enforcement|
|OVW 2017 12160||OVW FY 2017 Domestic Violence Mentor Court Technical Assistance Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11563||BJA FY 17 Swift, Certain, and Fair Sanctions (SCF)/ Replicating the Concepts Behind Project HOPE|
|BJA 2017 11406||BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Officer Safety and Wellness (VALOR)|
|ONDCP ANTI DOPING 2017||Anti-Doping Activities|
|BJA 2017 11461||Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program|
|BJA 2017 11447||BJA FY 17 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program|
|NIJ 2017 11363||NIJ FY17 New Investigator/Early Career Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|NIJ 2017 11561||NIJ FY17 Visiting Fellows Program|
|INL 17GR0008 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 01 30 2017||Afghanistan Legal Education Alumni Coordination & Scholar Project|
|INL 17GR0014 INLEAMONTENEGRO 02 10 2017||Counter-Violent Extremism Risk Assessment for Montenegro|
|INLEA INLTC 17 001||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Southeast Asia|
|INLEA INLTC 17 002||NOFO - Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Southeast Asia 2-24-2017|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2017 12043", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: