Apply for USDA FSA MULTI 21 NOFO0001104
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Outreach Education and Technical Assistance for Farm Service Agency Programs, Functions and Activities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.051, 10.054, 10.056, 10.089, 10.110, 10.111, 10.112, 10.113, 10.129, 10.132, 10.133, 10.171, 10.406, 10.407, 10.421, 10.451.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 05, 2021 Applicants must submit their applications via Grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern Time on May 5, 2021. Questions regarding this notice of funding opportunity (NFO) may be submitted until April 20, 2021. Responses to questions posed will be posted on Grants.gov approximately one week before the application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,999.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Space Domain Awareness Grand Challenge – in situ Plasma and Event-Based Satellite Data
Previous opportunity: Federal Procurement Center Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FSA MULTI 21 NOFO0001104
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FSA MULTI 21 NOFO0001104) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 21 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - Farm Bill|
|USDA FAS 10620 0762 10 21 0001||Scientific Exchanges Program|
|KV SU 04172021 1101||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 008338||Military REACH|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FSA MULTI 21 NOFO0001104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.