Apply for USAID GUINEA NPI APS 720OAA19APS00012
- The Agency for International Development, Guinea USAID-Conakry in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "People to People Peacebuilding in Sierra Leone" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,284,239.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
Previous opportunity: Private Sector Partnerships to Strengthen Higher Education Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAID GUINEA NPI APS 720OAA19APS00012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAID GUINEA NPI APS 720OAA19APS00012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72011722RFA00001||Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity|
|PAS DUSH STI40022GR0000||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|DOS CONAK FY22 00 02||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2022|
|NGA POLECON GR 22 002 012822||2022 Ambassador's Special Self-Help Program|
|DOS MSU SSH FY22||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2022|
|72048222RFA00003||Local Empowerment And Resilience Network (LEARN) Activity|
|CDFI 2022 FATA||Fiscal Year 2022 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2022 NACA||Fiscal Year 2022 NACA Program|
|72039122RFA00002||Water Governance for Sindh Activity|
|693JJ922R000050||Innovative Approaches to Advancing Traffic Safety and Enforcement|
|AF CON PAS 22 01||U.S. Embassy, Conakry- PD Annual Program Statement|
|FR 6500 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|01 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni of U.S. Government Programs|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY21||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|FR 6500 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing|
|D22AS00295||Heritage (Tourism) Opportunities in Hawaiʻi (HŌʻIHI) NATIVE Act Grant Program for Native Hawaiian Organizations|
|SFOP0008849||Sustaining and Scaling Up Effective Community Anti-Drug Coalitions|
|72016822RFA00003||Philanthropy in Action Activity|
|SFOP0008905||Inclusive Action for Climate Change|
|72052622APS00001||Paraguay Local Works Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAID GUINEA NPI APS 720OAA19APS00012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.