RFI: Marine and Hydrokinetic Metrics (DE FOA 0001903)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RFI: Marine and Hydrokinetic Metrics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2018 All responses to this RFI must be provided as an attachment (in Microsoft Word format) to an e-mail message addressed to WPTORFI@ee.doe.gov.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001903) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001937||Improving Efficiency, Reliability, and Flexibility of Existing Coal-Based Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0001875||Integrated University Program (IUP): Enabling Technologies and Innovation (ETI) & Monitoring, Technology and Verification (MTV)|
|DE FOA 0001946||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program Grantee Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|DE FOA 0001947||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program|
|DE FOA 0001948||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Priorities for Reducing Barriers to Deployment of Hydrogen Infrastructure|
|DE FOA 0001949||Notice of Intent: Energy-Water Desalination Hub|
|DE FOA 0001945||Zonal Isolation for Manmade Geothermal Reservoirs|
|DE FOA 0001950||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001836: “Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped Storage Hydropower”|
|DE FOA 0001935||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001924: Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Improve Environmental Performance|
|DE FOA 0001924||Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Environmental Impacts|
|DE FOA 0001956||Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy|
|DE FOA 0001967||DE-FOA-0001967|
|DE FOA 0001959||RFI: National Wind Technology Center Facility and Infrastructure Investments|
|BOR MP 18 N028||ULTRA LOW COST THERMAL ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM USING REVERSE OSMOSIS CONCENTRATE|
|DE FOA 0001965||Request for Information (RFI) on H2@Scale (Hydrogen at Scale): Determining Opportunities to Facilitate Wide-Scale Hydrogen Adoption for Energy Security and Economic Growth|
|DE FOA 0001963||RFI: National Offshore Wind Energy R&D Test Facilities|
|DE FOA 0001951||Request for Information (RFI): Understanding Catalyst Production and Development Needs at National Laboratories|
|DE FOA 0001836||Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped-Storage Hydropower|
|DE FOA 0001986||Advanced Solar Systems Integration Technologies Notice of Intent (NOI)|
|DE FOA 0001913||Fiscal Year 2019 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001903", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: