Teacher Workshop: The Reconstruction Era and Fragility of Democracy (NPS NOIP17AC00357 02)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Teacher Workshop: The Reconstruction Era and Fragility of Democracy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $51,210.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award
Previous opportunity: Investigating the Role of Nutrients in Food Resource Dynamics of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC00357 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00022||Master Cooperative Agreement with the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC00357 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: