Apply for M20AS00003
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.423.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Zooplankton Monitoring Along Coastal Regions in AK National Parks
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2020 CDFI Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M20AS00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M20AS00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA SMMS 2020 2||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|SFOP0006538||Building Air Quality Monitoring Capacity in Southeast Asia|
|72044020RFA00004||USAID Biodiversity Conservation|
|SFOP0006550||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in East Africa|
|M20AS00004||Demonstration Project, Integrating DNA Profiles, Genomics and Photo-Identification Data|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2020 002||FY 2020 and FY 2021 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|S20AS00007||Radium Decontamination and Remediation of Facilities at Land Grant Universities Impacted by the US Bureau of Mines|
|M20AS00006||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|K NOFO 20 100||Hackathon for Applicable Solutions to mitigate Air Pollution|
|EPA R5 LCRD 2020||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|BOR MB 20 N005||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Colorado|
|BOR MB 20 N004||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in South Dakota|
|C NOFO 20 105||Regional Disaster Management Workshop: Building Resilience in the Indo-Pacific|
|SFOP0006706||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in China|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00003||Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands Forest Governance Program|
|BOR CGB 20 N011||Derby Dam Fish Screen Project|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 20 01||FY 2020 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|M20AS00005||FY 2020 Alaska Coastal Marine Institute|
|NPS 20 REG1 0005||Advance engagement of Latino communities in outdoor recreation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M20AS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.