Apply for P20AS00035
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Zooplankton Monitoring Along Coastal Regions in AK National Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2020 This is a notice of intent to award to the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award
Previous opportunity: BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00035
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00035) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00067||Minnesota Breeding Trumpeter Swan Survey|
|L20AS00079||WY Youth Conservation on Public Lands|
|L20AS00082||BLM-CO Forests and Woodlands Resource Management|
|L20AS00084||BLM-CO Fisheries, Aquatic Resource Management, and Riparian Restoration|
|L20AS00085||FY20 Alaska BLM Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program|
|BOR CGB 20 F002||Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration|
|NPS NOIP20AC00379||GLNF CESU: Isle Royale Institute Support FY2020-2024-ISRO|
|N40080 20 2 0003||FY20 NSF DAHLGREN STURGEON HABITAT|
|NPS NOIP20AC00382||ROMO CESU: Submerged Habitat Mapping Assistance for Great Lakes National Parks|
|NPS NOIP20AC00383||Hydrographic Surveys and Coastal Studies in Great Lakes National Parks - MWRO|
|NPS NOIP20AC00384||GLNF CESU: GLRI-Survey of Native Pollinators of Apostle Islands National Lakeshore (APIS)|
|P20AS00046||Construct Centennial Grove Trails with Yurok Youth in Redwood National Park|
|L20AS00017||Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00016||Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services|
|L20AS00012||FY20 Nevada BLM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00019||Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management|
|L20AS00020||Nevada Rangeland Resource Management|
|L20AS00023||NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L20AS00022||FY2020 Nevada BLM Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L20AS00021||NV Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00035", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.