Apply for NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006389
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climate Program Office FY2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2020 Full applications for all competitions must be received by 500 p.m. Eastern Time, on November 30, 2020. For the AC4 only competition, the full applications must be received by 500 p.m. Eastern Time on October 19, 2010..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 90 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2019-FY 2020 Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)
Previous opportunity: Native American Business Development Institute (NABDI) Grant; Solicitation of Proposals
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006389
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006389) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006595||FY 2020 Small Business Innovation Research Phase II|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2021 2006473||Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|NOAA OAR WPO 2021 2006592||FY2021 Weather Program Office Research Programs|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2021 2006494||2021/2022 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006610||FY 2021 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006594||FY21 Effects of Sea Level Rise (ESLR)|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2021 2006620||FY2021 Marine Debris Research|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006621||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY 2021|
|G21AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2021|
|G20AS00104||Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for 3D Elevation Program (3DEP)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006622||FY21 Regional Ecosystem Research Program: Understanding Species’ Habitat Usage and Connectivity|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2021 2006702||NOAA SBIR FY 2021 Phase I|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006704||Addressing the Impacts of Multiple Stressors on Shellfish Aquaculture through Research/Industry Partnerships|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2021 2006715||2021 Recreational Fisheries Competition for the Pacific Islands|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006728||Fiscal Year 2021 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics and Marine Resource Economics|
|G21AS00009||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2021|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2021 2006718||2021 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006681||Proposed Cooperative Institute for Pacific Islands Region|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006738||Climate Program Office (CPO) Extreme Heat Risk Initiative Competition, FY2021|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2021 2006729||FY2021 Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006389", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.