Apply for BIA 2020 NABDI
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs in the opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Business Development Institute (NABDI) Grant; Solicitation of Proposals" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.133.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Climate Program Office FY2021
Previous opportunity: Cascade Conservation Implementation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BIA 2020 NABDI
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BIA 2020 NABDI) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA WB 20 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BIA 2020 NABDI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.