Monitoring of the Clear Lake Aquifer for impacts from agricultural irrigation development and technician assistance (F19AS00113)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Monitoring of the Clear Lake Aquifer for impacts from agricultural irrigation development and technician assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Sheridan County Conservation District in accordance with DOI policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant
Previous opportunity: Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Overview Training Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00113) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 005||Restoration of the Lalish Temple|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 001 SCA 02252019||English for Specific Purposes Training for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan|
|SFOP0005624||2019 Chad and Cameroon|
|DOS PTA 201904||2019-2020 Fulbright Program Logistics|
|19AC01||Documenting and Developing Two Leadership Curriculum Packages|
|SFOP0005572||DRL Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Iraq|
|SCAISB 19 AW 005 02262019||Building Capacity for Non-Formal Education|
|SFOP0005625||Niger Counterterrorism Battlefield Evidence Integration|
|USGS 19 FA 0060||Hazard Assessment and Monitoring of Aleutian Arc Volcanoes|
|SFOP0005574||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Developing Tools to Map Social Movements|
|SFOP0005606||DRL FY18 Global Security and Human Rights|
|OVW 2019 16169||OVW FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|19CS10||Reentry Employment Series Training and Coaching Facilitation|
|SFOP0005627||DRL IDREAM (Incubator for Defenders Remaining in Exile to Advance Movements)|
|USGS 19 FAC 0068||Evaluating restoration success for shoreline projects to reduce nearshore microbial contamination, as funded under the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative.|
|SCAISB 19 AW 007 03032019||Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry|
|PAS JOR FY19 001||U.S. Embassy Jordan Public Affairs Section FY19 Annual Program Statement (“APS”)|
|SCAISB 19 AW 006 03042019||Combatting GBV and Improving Gender Equality Reporting through Diverse Media Tools|
|SPK330 19 008 03052019||Civil Society and Cultural Heritage|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 010||Digitalizing the Kurdish Heritage Institute Collection|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00113", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: