Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant (NAG HAWAIIAN FY19)
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.311.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: DoD Autism Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: Monitoring of the Clear Lake Aquifer for impacts from agricultural irrigation development and technician assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NAG HAWAIIAN FY19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY19||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NAG HAWAIIAN FY19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: